It’s time to modernize the rental home search. And yes, that starts with a better yard sign.
We’ve all seen the classic red “For Rent” sign: It’s a bit tacky, exceptionally flimsy, and the phone number written in chicken scratch across the bottom does little to inspire confidence in a landlord's management potential. To make matters worse, tenant leads lose interest after hearing, "We're sorry, the voicemail of the person you are trying to reach is full..." Meanwhile landlords are fielding every basic question about square footage and pet deposits. At Peach Perch, our mission is to fix this experience for landlords and renters alike.
You’ve chosen not to work with a property management company or a leasing agent (who usually want a month of rent for their fancy "For Lease" sign), but that doesn’t mean you need to take on every task yourself. Landlords who use Peach Perch enjoy:
- A sleek, sturdy and modern “For Rent” sign that builds confidence in your property management capabilities.
- Modern marketing for street traffic. We save great rental properties from becoming just a needle in the virtual haystack.
- More time. Our signs connect potential renters to a detailed online profile of the property, which means our landlords only work with truly interested (and informed) potential tenants.
Lots of people prefer to rent single-family homes or small spaces rather than large commercial properties, but these niche rentals tend to disappear in the deluge of online offerings. Peach Perch helps renters find:
- A new home, faster. Our website is designed for unique rentals without that “apartment complex” vibe.
- All the details. There’s no need to wait for a return phone call to find out everything you want to know about a property.
- A secure and professional approach. It can be daunting to cold call landlords. Find the answers you’re looking for with Peach Perch, and we’ll connect you with the owner only when you decide the property is a good fit.
So pardon us while we peddle our Peach Perch For Rent signs and stay tuned for our next release. Version 2.0 won’t be putting a man on the moon either, but it will continue to make life easier for both landlords and tenants!